- WHAT IS BODYRUB AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
- HOW IS BODYRUB USED IN SPORTS?
- CAN BODYRUB REALLY BOTH HEAT AND COOL?
- HOW IS BODYRUB APPLIED?
- IS IT REALLY NOT NECESSARY TO MASSAGE THE BODYRUB WITH HANDS?
- WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF BODYRUB?
- WHAT MAKES BODYRUB BETTER THAN OTHER PRODUCTS?
- WHAT IS THE BODYRUB SCENT?
- WHAT BODY PARTS CAN BODYRUB BE APPLIED TO?
- I HAVE A SENSITIVE SKIN. HOW DOES THE SKIN RESPOND TO BODYRUB?
- I AM NOT AN ATHLETE. CAN I STILL USE BODYRUB?
- IS THERE ANYTHING TO BE AWARE OF? WHEN NOT TO USE BODYRUB?
- HOW TO STORE BODYRUB?
- I WANT TO SELL BODYRUB. HOW TO DO IT?
1. WHAT IS BODYRUB AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
BodyRub represents products adapted to the needs of top sports. The dual hot & cold effect in one product, a high percentage of active ingredients, and incredibly fast and convenient outdoor application at any time without the need of rubbing with the hands is exactly why athletes reach for BodyRub.
BodyRub is used before physical performance
(blood circulation support and preparation for exercise), as well as after
physical performance (blood circulation support and faster regeneration). It is
also used as part of rehabilitation after sports injuries. It brings a feeling
of relief from muscle
and joint pain, such as back, shoulders, knees, cervical spine, legs,
elbows, hands, ankles, Achilles tendons, tendons, etc.
2. HOW IS BODYRUB USED IN SPORTS?
First, during training and preparation before performance, when it speeds up the blood supply
to the muscles
and thus helps prevent injuries - cramps, muscle strain. It is also excellent
for fast regeneration after exercise, when it can remove lactic acid relatively quickly and get you back
on your feet soon.
3. CAN BODYRUB REALLY BOTH HEAT AND COOL?
answer is simple: YES, IT CAN. The alternating effect increases blood
circulation and accelerates muscle regeneration. You can even feel a different
effect on every part of your body - and even that can change over time as the
temperature of the tissue changes. This is influenced by, for example, physical
activity, the momentary blood supply to the tissue, or the (non-) presence of inflammation. We know it sounds
incredible, but just give it a try and you
see. One product can provide both heating and cooling.
4. HOW IS BODYRUB APPLIED?
It's simple and fast. Just remove
the lid and apply on the skin and soft tissue around the painful area. In the
case of a joint about 15 cm above and below the joint. Apply BodyRub spray
from a distance of about 20 cm.
Due to its composition, you don't have to touch BodyRub with your hands to massage or rub it. It is very comfortable, and you will especially appreciate it in places where there is no water to wash your hands:
- When your hands are not covered with menthol, you don't have to be afraid to touch your eyes or glasses, to eat or use the toilet, nothing will burn,
- You apply the product only where you need it without wasting it on your hands where you usually do not want it.
You can use BodyRub anywhere outdoors where you really need it because it really works. You will no longer want to smudge your hands with ointment or gel...
5. IS IT REALLY NOT NECESSARY TO MASSAGE THE BODYRUB WITH HANDS?
There is really no need to do it. Due to the
composition, the active substances are absorbed even without massage, which is
an advantage because you do not waste the product on your palms, where you
usually do not need it, so you keep your hands clean.
6. WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF BODYRUB?
and innovative. High percentage of active ingredients. Very well tolerated. Find more about the ingredients on the products
7. WHAT MAKES BODYRUB BETTER THAN OTHER PRODUCTS?
you know a product that you can apply to muscles and joints with no need of smudging
your hands and that can both intensively heat and cool? A product with an extra
high percentage of active ingredients which does not irritate the skin? A
product with joint nutrients which can be applied with kinesiology tapes? And
most importantly - it really works so you will always have it with you ...for
8. I DON'T KNOW, WHICH BODYRUB PRODUCTS I SHOULD CHOOSE. WHAT CAN HELP ME DECIDE?
Basically, it's up to you - both stick and spray are used for the same purpose, just the spray is enriched with joint beneficial substances. You can use the products separately, or you can use the combination of two!
BodyRub Spray - step 1
You will feel fast pain relief . After application, the skin should be allowed to dry so that BodyRub is not absorbed into clothing. When the skin is dry again, K-tapes can be used. As the spray doesn't require further massage or rubbing by hands, it's a choice of coaches, sports masseurs and physiotherapists who appreciate the possibility to use only one product to treat more people hygienically.
It's efficient even on hairy skin.
BodyRub Stick - step 2
The feeling of pain relief comes gradually but lasts longer.
It is convenient for personal application; the
treated area can be immediately covered with clothing, and it can be easily
applied to smooth skin. An invisible layer remains on the skin.
9. WHAT IS THE BODYRUB SCENT?
BodyRub is quite aromatic. Some people love the scent, others do not. Most athletes are familiar with the aromas of menthol and eucalyptus and perceive it as pleasant.If you apply BodyRub in a closed room in the presence of sensitive people (e.g., asthmatics), a stick will be a better choice. If you use BodyRub outdoors, you don't have to think about a scent.
10. WHAT BODY PARTS CAN BODYRUB BE APPLIED TO?
BodyRub is used primarily on muscles and soft tissue surrounding joints that already hurt or are likely to hurt. Back, shoulders, knees, cervical spine, legs, ankles, wrists, elbows, tendons (Achilles tendon), carpals, thighs, calves, trapezes, hips, cross, etc. Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 3-4 times a day.
Do not apply BodyRub to irritated, injured, and eczematous skin, to open wounds, on mucous
membranes and their surroundings (eyes, nose, mouth, genitals). Before the
first use, we recommend testing the product on a smaller area. Do not use tight
bandages after application. If you happen to get BODYRUB on your hands during
the application, wash them really well to avoid an unpleasant burning
11. I HAVE A SENSITIVE SKIN. HOW DOES THE SKIN RESPOND TO BODYRUB?
can intensively heat and cool, but the skin is does not turn red after application.
BodyRub does NOT contain cinnamon, capsaicin (chili peppers), or similar irritants
present in other products.
12. I AM NOT AN ATHLETE. CAN I STILL USE BODYRUB?
course, you can. We know very well that even people who do not practise sports
may suffer from muscle and joint pain.
13. IS THERE ANYTHING TO BE AWARE OF? WHEN NOT TO USE BODYRUB?
use BodyRub if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Children
under 12 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and people taking
anticoagulants (blood thinners, e.g. warfarin) should consult
a doctor about the
use of a product with a high content of methyl salicylate. To be sure, take a look at points 4 and 10.
14. HOW TO STORE BODYRUB?Just keep it at temperatures up to 28 ° C. Do not expose it to direct sunlight and do not leave it behind the glass in a car.
15. I WANT TO SELL BODYRUB. HOW TO DO IT?
a splendid idea! Whether you have a sports store or an e-shop, whether you own
a gym, fitness centre, or other sports-related facility, BodyRub
should definitely be part of your offer. Contact us via the form, and we will cut a deal.